Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Suite Life of Troy and Chad

Hiya readers,

today's post is about something that I watched on TV.
I'd just gotten home from school and I thought I might as well watch some TV because I was going to have to start studying for my test papers coming up so I flicked onto Disney Channel and started watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and the episode was about a school play they where doing.
As it turns out, the play is a parody of High School Musical! Maddie(Ashley Tidale) auditions as Sharpay (naturally) and gets put as an understudy instead and London gets the part!
I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who wants to watch it but I thought it would be nice to let you know, it's quite funny seeing a Disney movie being show in a Disney TV show...

Thanks for reading!

No comments: