Sunday 23 March 2008

The Big Birthday Bash

G'morning readers!

Yesterday was my mum's 50th birthday! We had an amazing party. There was an arch of balloons going over the big table where she was sitting with her friends.

Over 400 people came! She got sooo many gifts it was awesome! I didn't know my parents had so many friends!

This morning, I was helping her unwrap her presents and in the end she said she couldn't cope with all of them. I think her favorite one was that nice musical picture frame. It's got a Christian moral in it and plays the tune "How Great Thou Art".

My favorite gift that she got was the "whole fruit juicer", my dad likes it too! We are going to buy some oranges to make pure orange juice. It's really sweet.

I'm having a great weekend, what have you been up to?

No comments: