Tuesday 22 January 2008

Quizzical School Day

Hey readers,

I've kept my promise, so here's the post!

Today in school, one of my Star Wars crazy friends said "If you could own either the Death Star or Millennium Falcon, which would it be?" So, another dude said, "I'd own the Falcon so I'd be able to destroy the Death Star."

I'm thinking to myself
what's with the random question?
Next thing I know, "FJ you've been randomly chosen to fill out this questionnaire" my forum tutor yelled.

Again, what's with the random question/questionnaire?

Have you ever been asked random questions like this one? has someone just wasted you time like this?

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU READ THIS WHOLE USELESS POST!!



2 comments:

Phantom said...

Hi pretty cool!

franklyn said...

Really, I just wrote it because I was bored!